£50,000 to £55,000 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday: 08:45am-17:15pm
The Senior Financial Analyst’s key responsibilities are to support the annual planning processes and reporting performance against Plan / Midyear Review. This includes production of Monthly Management Reporting as well as developing Power BI dashboards for all the business reporting needs. A key focus area is on Operating Cost control and as such good business partnering skills are critical to success.
Qualifications and Training:
- Support the annual planning process including preparation of sales and costs plans, timetable management, presentation reviews, feedback, analyses and reports through professional financial input.
- To support other planning processes which include Mid Year Review and Projection reviews providing analyses and reports as appropriate in accordance with issued guidelines and assumptions and ensure timely submissions as per timetables.
- Conduct proactive value add financial analysis and continually improve reports to help the commercial teams obtain optimal performance.
- Report and analyse monthly new patient referrals.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance.
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis.
- Identify trends, advise company and recommend actions based on sound analysis.
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making.
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function.
- Maintain, develop, and interpret automatic / self-service BI reporting functionality for internal departments.
- Analyse data and work with the relevant business function / team to ensure understanding, identifying financial risks & opportunities.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent).
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Business Partnering skills essential.
- An experienced analyst with financial forecasting / modelling experience.
- Proven knowledge / experience of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications.
- Advanced computer literacy with a strong working knowledge of MS Excel & Access.
- Experienced in using an ERP system.
- Experience with PowerBI software preferred.
What we offer you:
- Driven to perform at a high level.
- Desire to deliver an unrivalled service to customers, both internal and external.
- Ability to use initiative and perform under pressure.
- Confident, with ability to influence and persuade.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take ownership to work autonomously and use their initiative.
- Integrity and professionalism, with a high level of personal accountability.
- Strong organisational skills with attention to detail and focus on deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build effective working relationships and present at a senior level, distilling complicated situations into simple, clear and impactful messages.
- A team player with a positive 'can do' attitude, focused on finding solutions.
- Driven to achieve the mission and live the values of Fittleworth.
- A purpose driven culture of people driven to making a difference in people’s lives!
- Life cover from commencement at x10 your annual salary.
- Day 1 an auto-enrolment pension scheme offering 2% employee contribution / 6% Company contribution.
- Full pension scheme offering 3% employee contribution and a Company contribution of 8.5%
- Private Healthcare with the option to add family members at an additional cost.
- Access to our bespoke employee reward platform “Fittle-perks” providing amazing perks including; discounts across major retailers and access to an online Wellbeing Centre!
- Ride to work scheme offering savings of up to 42% on the cost of a new bike and accessories.
- An Employee Assistance Programme offering a broad range of services including; GP consultation, Second Medical Opinion, Mental Health Support, Life event counselling, Get fit programme and many more.
- 25 days annual leave + statutory bank holidays.
- 1 day’s paid leave for volunteering each year.
All of the above are subject to eligibility in line with further scheme details