Fuel your passion for retail at Goodwood...
We are looking for a Retail Stock Controller based at the Goodwood Motor Circuit. A truly exciting and unique working environment awaits you, as does the opportunity to be part of a growing retail venture both during the year and at all our major events.
In this key role you will be responsible for the day- to- day management of stock and the timely fulfilment of customer orders. You will ensure that orders are packaged in line with our standards and delivery timeframes are adhered too.
You will work closely with the Operations Manager and the E-Commerce Manager on the re-ordering of stock ensuring the correct levels of the most popular products are consistently maintained. Highlighting slow moving stock to enable plans for clearance to be made.
You will be part of a vibrant team who are passionate about retail and growing the business at Goodwood. You will have responsibility for the on-event stock assistants who will support you during these busy period
What you'll have:
- Pack and distribute all customer and internal orders in a timely manner
- Responsible for all stock control in the Warehouse, Estate locations and on event and the movement of stock through our stock management systems.
- Work with the Retail Assistant on stock replenishment orders, stock intakes and deliveries
- To carry out and manage monthly stock counts and annual stock-takes and audits.
- Methodical and organised, an analytical thinker
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Good working knowledge of stock control
- A positive 'can do' attitude
- A sense of fun
What you'll get:
- Access to a comprehensive well-being programme
- Event tickets and gym membership
- A health cash plan
- Entry into the annual bonus scheme
- Training and development opportunities
Weekend work will be required during Events
We are lucky to be situated in a beautiful, rural location; therefore your own reliable transport is essential.
Click 'apply' now!