Are you someone with a creative eye for detail, looking for a new opportunity and want to make a difference within an award winning charity? If so, this could be the role for you.
This post is critical to the development of our charity. We are looking for a Marketing Assistant with the skills required to work alongside a dynamic and high-achieving marketing team to raise awareness of the Aldingbourne Trust.
Duties to support the Marketing Lead include:
- Managing social media pages by posting updates, content and responding to comments and messages. You will create social media campaigns to build our followers and engagement.
- Design a range of marketing materials using Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva and other digital platforms for internal and external use.
- Produce and analyse website and social media statistics monthly for our Board reports.
- Creatively write and edit engaging content for our website, blog and local media platforms.
- Support with the digital marketing of the Trust, including paid advertising, SEO, website editing, email marketing and use of digital software.
- Support with the Trust’s IT and ecommerce systems.
- Attend events, networking conferences and deliver occasional Trust talks locally. You will be an ambassador for our charity, promoting all activities, raising awareness and celebrating successes within project teams and across the Trust.
- Due to the nature of this role, some flexibility is required to work occasional weekends and evenings. You may need to travel to varying locations across the Chichester and Bognor Regis area from time to time too.
Aldingbourne Trust offer a competitive benefits package to all of our staff, including discounted gym memberships at a variety of leisure centres, free entry to the Aldingbourne Country Centre, Life Assurance, pension, cycle to work scheme, Employee Assistance programme and so much more!
Closing date: Friday 28th January 2022