I am working closely with my client, a reputable manufacturing company near Gatwick, for the recruitment of a permanent, full-time & hands-on Financial Controller.
Reporting directly into the COO, this role entails:
- The preparation of management accounts & group reporting
- Monthly, quarterly and year-end accounts
- Overseeing stock-takes
- Ensuing compliance with UK GAAP & IFRS
- Weekly cash flow forecatsing
- VAT Returns
- Calculating Project Costings
- VAT Returns, EC Sales reporting
- Coporation tax
- Maintenance of the Fixed-Asset register
- General management of the ERP accounting system
- Managaing a team of 2-3 in finance
The ideal candidate WILL:
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified with several years' post-qualified experience
- Enjoy managing, mentoring and developing trainees (and have experience of doing so)
- Have worked within the manufacturing sector previously (those from practice that have worked with a high volume of manufacturing clients will also be considered)
- Have experience of Project Costing
- Have experience of working within a stock-orientated environment
- Have knowledge of general accounting & taxation principles
- Have a car and drive
Unfortunately, due to a high volume of general applicants, candidates that do not meet the above criteria will unfortunately not be considered on this occasion.
However, in return, the successful candidate WILL receive:
- A competitive salary
- A generous annual bonus
- Flexi-time opportunities
- Ample on-site parking
- The opportunity to work within an extremely interesting and exciting sector!
If this sounds like you, then please apply ASAP as my client will interview immediately for the right person!