This high-growth food startup are looking for their first Head of People. You'll join the business at this critical time, setting up an internal people/culture department across recruitment, people development, training, progression and culture. On track for a storming Year 1, this role puts you at the heart of the business going into a hugely exciting 2020 where you'll ensure they stay true to their core values.
In return for playing a key role in the further growth of the business (currently 35% month on month), you'll have access to share-options, flexible working hours and the chance to make a real impact in an early stage, market leading brand.
What you'll be doing...
- In short, your time will be split across end-to-end recruitment (plans to triple team size in the next 12 months) as well as taking a lead on people and culture development
- Working with external recruitment partners as well as taking on some candidate sourcing of your own
- Responsibility over salary reviews, benchmarking and performance management
- Ownership, design and maintenance of a mature hiring process
- Involvement with employee engagement and progression planning
- Implementation of best practice people management, development and culture to maintain company happiness, productivity and engagement
- Ensure that the company's core culture is not lost in this exciting time of expansion
What you'll bring to the table...
- Experience within a high-growth startup (ideally FMCG/Food) and an understanding of the key people problems that can arise
- A real people person
- Possess core values of honesty and integrity, this will be someone who'll be a trusted colleague to all
If this sounds like you, then please apply online or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for more information.