A top 10 ranked accountancy firm is looking to hire a Trust Assistant to join their Private Client tax Services team based in Guildford, Surrey.
You will be working with a diverse client base to include private clients, medium sized companies typically owner managed or family owned business, HNWI's and foreign nationals.
As part of the Private Client Tax team, you assist with the compliance, accounting and administration process for a client portfollio mainly consisting of trusts and estates and deal with any technical and administrative issues.
A full overview of the role is available for all shortlisted candidates with selected duties to include:
- Prepare trust and estate tax returns and trust and estate accounts
- Prepare IHT returns/calculations
- Responsibility for trust and estate administration on a day to day basis
- Ideally you will be AAT or ATT qualified and keen to continue with your professional studies
- Have current or recent experience of working in an accountancy practice within the private client service line with trust/tax experience
- First class presentation and communication skills
Please view the advertised salary as a guide to market rate with your expectations discussed on application.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss this Guildford based Trusts Assistant vacancy.