A growing local firm of chartered accountants based on the West Sussex coast is looking for a qualified (ACA or ACCA) Manager looking to take the leap into a Senior Manager role to join the firm.
If you feel a lack of progression at your current firm then this would be a good option for you as there are good development opportunities for those with the ambition and drive to reach it.
The firm is rurally based to the center of Worthing, within walking distance of the main train station, opening it up to candidates from across the south coast; Portsmouth, Brighton or down from Horsham!
- Managing a portfolio of growing SMEs, involving reviewing various assignments and giving advice to clients where required.
- Management of individual clients to ensure the various deadlines are achieved in a timely manner
- Attending client meetings when required
- Assisting the reporting partner with raising fee notes and management of work-in-progress
- Support Partners in one-off project-based assignments
- Motivate, train and develop assistant managers and other staff
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Are keen to progress your career within a forward-thinking accountancy firm
- Have recent or current experience of working within an accountancy practice
- First-class presentation and communication skills for this client-facing role
- Experience in developing other members of your team
- Knowledge/experience of cloud accounting software