A large independent practice in Godalming, Hampshire, are looking for a flexible Personal Tax Senior to join their large Tax department. Tax rules are ever-changing so they are looking for someone adaptable, up to date and a fast learner.
- Qualified ATT or part qualified CTA
- Qualified by experience candidates are welcome to apply
- Minimum 3 years personal tax experience
- Excellent communication and relationship skills
- Proactive attitude to work
- Ability to form strong client relationships
- Strong IT skills, including Microsoft Excel
About the role:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of clients
- Working closely with Senior Tax Manager and Client Partner
- Largely a compliance focused role, including tax returns
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Wide range of clients including partnerships and HNWI's
- Assist Partners in quoting for new work
The salary advertised should be seen as a guide and has been set by the agency.
Please contact Alice or David at Harvey John to discuss this Private Client Tax Senior role in confidence or for some further information.