We are working with a top 20 firm on some new positions for their growing Romsey office, based in Fareham. This role is for an Accounts Senior to join their Business Services team in an accounts focused position. This role has no audit responsibilities and is working on a portfolio of non-audit clients.
The office is based in the centre of Romsey, has staff parking and is just a 10 minute walk from Romsey train station.
- Should be ACA/ACCA qualified
- Part qualified professionals that are actively studying are welcome to apply
- Recent experience gained within public practice is absolutely essential
- Proven experience preparing accounts to review stage
- Possibly looking to join a larger firm to develop your skills with larger clients and more complex work
- Confident working with all levels of staff and clients
- Good knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts, Xero and Preparation packages
- First class communication and presentation skills
About the role:
- Completion of accounts for review
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Working closely with the Business Services Manager and Partners
- Building strong relationships with clients
- Attend networking events and identify business development opportunities
- Supervise junior staff
- Develop cloud accounting knowledge
Please contact Alice Hardy or David Waddell at Harvey John for further information on this Accounts Senior role and the Romsey based firm.