Senior Management Accountant / Business Partner
Permanent, Full Time
£45,000-55,000pa + benefits
Award winning global business, that is an industry leader in their field and experiencing over 100% year on year growth, is currently seeking a commercially astute finance professional to join them in a newly created role. This growth-driven opportunity is specifically looking for someone with experience of manufacturing accounting, specifically standard costing.
This is an extremely exciting time to join a dynamic team that is leading the way when it comes to global industry innovation and technology. This innovation has been rewarded by numerous awards and accreditations, and this is set to continue through their ambitious scale-up business plan.
Overview of duties –
- Develop and maintain standard cost workings for key products and production processes.
- Maintain forward projected standard cost workings for key products and processes based on future process improvements/changes and forward price predictions.
- Work with Manufacturing and Operations departments to understand key process cost drivers for decision makers and help identify and manage the implementation of the resulting actions.
- Enable robust business case analysis (make vs. buy, design choice scenario analysis) for potential investment decisions based on valuation methods.
- Work with Operations department heads and project leads to help facilitate accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting.
- Feedback to Manufacturing and Operations departments their actual results vs budget/forecast each month and perform variance analysis to understand the key drivers and reasons.
- Add value by helping give Manufacturing and Operation departments financial insight into activities and highlighting cost savings.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports as and when required, whilst driving change and automation of manual processes.
Free parking is available onsite.
Please apply via website or contact Georgina at Harvey John for more information.