If you're a junior indirect tax or VAT professional and feel it's time to start tackling new and more complex technical work, this is an opportunity within a mid-tier accountancy firm (and a well established European tax team) where you'll have the scope and support to specialise in cross-border VAT.
- Holds around 1 years experience (or more) working in an indirect tax or VAT role
- Strong level of English (a second European language is a desirable)
- Excellent relationship building and client management skills
- Good general competency on Excel
About the Role
- Oversee the completion of VAT returns, registrations, EC Sales List/ Intrastat reports
- Manage a diverse range of clients and be responsible for the controlled completion of VAT cases
- Advise clients of any VAT which is payable or refundable for a VAT return
- Consult clients on VAT related issues and ensure that excellent service is provided and deadlines are met
- First point of contact for your assigned portfolio of clients
- Liaise with tax authorities on the client's behalf
If you'd like to know more information, please contact Alex Mann.