Imagine yourself working as Head Lifeguard / Trainee Supervisor in our friendly atmosphere at the Oasis Leisure Complex on the beach at West Sands Holiday Park in Selsey, West Sussex.
Our holiday parks have a wonderful atmosphere as our guest are here on their holidays, enjoying out huge entertainment venues. You'll be working amongst lots of friendly smiling faces where there are also plenty of opportunities to further learn and develop your skills.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Being an exceptional experienced Lifeguard who will help develop, train and monitor new Lifeguards whilst working alongside them.
- Performs all lifeguard responsibilities including monitoring the pools and activities, applying first aid, and performing water rescues when necessary.
- Training and supporting Lifeguards on NOP & EAP Procedures
- Help ensure customers are provided with a safe environment at all times and swimmers are well supervised.
- Provide excellent customer service, ensuring customer queries are handled and resolved efficiently & professionally.
- Provide and maintain a clean and safe environment for our guests and staff.
- Follow daily Normal Operational Procedures and be able to action a team into Emergency First aid/ Evacuation procedures when required.
- Co-ordinate motivate and assist staff in a weekly deep clean session within the facially
- Work towards the Supervisory Role of the leisure centre facility
- You will have a passion for leisure, and experience in dealing with and organising staff.
- Have 2 years lifeguard experience or previous lifeguard supervisory experience.
- Hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification / Pool plant Operators certificate, water sampling/ Spa certificate.
- Hands on First aid experience and current qualification.
- Be fully competent and experienced in Lifesaving aquatic skills and be physically fit
- Passed all GCSE have good English/Maths & IT skills
- Have excellent communication and training skills; be proactive, confident, self-motivated, and extremely reliable.