- Do you have a life-affirming passion for motoring and motorsport?
- Can you help us showcase the greatest car content in the world?
- Are you a pro at making people see it, feel it and believe it?
That's what we need from our talented Staff Writer
You'll need to enjoy a fun-fuelled working environment, as you'll be joining a team of five dedicated motorsport enthusiasts who get to travel to some of the world's greatest motorsport events and spend their days eating, sleeping and breathing cars and motorsport. But this wont exhaust you as you'll be a true petrolhead yourself!
Goodwood's world-renowned motorsport events showcase arguably the greatest car content in the world. Every year we strive to create new and unique moments for our guests.
As Staff Writer, you'll provide engaging and exciting written content for the Goodwood Road & Racing website that appeals to a specialist motoring and motorsport audience. You'll contribute ideas to help steer the yearly diary and assist in covering all motoring events at Goodwood and some outside. You'll also assist with sub-editing and uploading content on the Goodwood Road & Racing site, maintaining the required style and tone in copy and headlines. What you will get:
What you'll have:
- A comprehensive wellbeing programme including weekly massages, exercise classes and cookery sessions
- Free tickets to all of our events
- Free gym/health club membership
- An exceptional calendar of social events to be enjoyed throughout the year
- Entry into the company bonus scheme
- Experience writing for an online publication
- Terrific English language skills and faultless grasp of grammar
- Ability to write engaging, concise copy, whilst working to tight deadlines
- An understanding of SEO principles
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- A sense of fun and lastly but by no means least - a love for motoring and motorsport!
You'll primarily work Monday to Friday, with some weekends required for which you'll receive time off in lieu. Click 'apply' now!